Friday 14 September 2012

Bye bye

As John said in his post, today was a really sad day, I haven't been looking forward to it for the last few weeks but it was as I expected, I really didn't want to come home.  I have a new job that I have to start on Monday and to be fair I hated not being able to get work last winter so I am grateful that I have got a job but.... and its a big but, it was really hard to leave this morning.  We have had a fabulous time since March, despite the weather and so to end it was harder than I thought.  I will be back on the weekends to join John until we go into the marina in October so its not quite over yet!

A couple of photos as I waved the single hander goodbye!
If you see him give him a shout (as he will be missing my nagging!)


Look at that sky, it might have been easier if it had been raining (although it was blowing a gale).

 Ali       .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments